Monday, July 14, 2014

Michael Ryan Appointed to Assistant Professor


Michael has taught in the Digital Media department since 2008. He has participated in the development of an improved art and design curriculum and assisted in the implementation of the recently updated Digital Media labs. Michael teaches a wide range of courses including illustration, color theory, visual storytelling, graphic design, web design, intro to programming, animation, and video editing.

Michael is an alumnus of The College of Westchester and states that “CW is very special to me because it gave me the foundation I needed to become a successful designer and educator. I want to provide that same great experience to my students.” Michael holds a Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from the Savannah College of Art & Design, and currently runs a freelance design business.

Congratulations Prof. Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment