Friday, May 1, 2015

CW Welcomes New and Returning Adult Students


CW welcomed our evening students during Adult College Spring II New Student Orientation. During the event students were greeted by our Provost & Vice President of Academic Affairs, Dr. Warren Rosenberg, followed by student speaker Bequine Renee Clark. 

Adult Spring kicks off next week, and here’s what students had to say about Orientation Day:

“I gained motivation, more confidence and the power to meet my goals.”
“The student speaker was inspirational and very reassuring.”
“All of the staff and faculty made me feel comfortable being here and welcome to return.”
“Meeting Prof. Torres was the best part of orientation because he was so full of life and positivity.”
“I enjoyed meeting new people and networking.”
“I can’t wait to start class and finish my goal. Thank you for the opportunity.”

1 comment:

  1. So if you're looking to enter that field, you should strongly consider attending a nice business school. Lots of college pranks were done especially in the dorms. The campus of my institution was downtown.

    ReplyDelete